Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

What a great find, although be it a bit hairy!

Yesterday I made a vow to get back into this whole blogging thing. I know I didn't make it on here, because quite frankly that didn't work the last 2 times.

Well, I was checking out some other blogs and started thinking about Zabba (this happens quite frequently) and her hair issues and I thought to myself (see I told you!) I wonder if there are any hair blogs. So I started searching and OMG I found some really cute blogs with some really great hair do's!!!

Below are my favorites:

Babes in Hairland

Girly Do's

Hair for the Mini Diva (I personally love this one because her little model is the same age as Zabba and they have the same haircut!!)

The Story of a Princess and Her Hair (this is the one that started it all for me..very cute!!)

The Wright Hair (I love this one too because of the toddler styles!)

All of them are absolute fabulous and they all give great step by step instructions with pictures so you can see what they are talking about. Many of them also have great giveaways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment