Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bored out of my ever-loving mind

I have been so bored with life lately that I don't know what to do. I could/should clean my house and go outside to play with Zabba, but you know I just feel like sitting and reading a book. However, I"m bored with my book choices. I've read them all. I think it's time for a Library run.

Or, maybe I'll use my new sewing machine and make a quilt. We have a friend of ours that is having a little girl and I think a new baby blanket would be perfect!

That will be way more fun than cleaning the house!

On a different note-Zabba got a big girl bike for her birthday and she is really getting good at peddling it. However, she does have some issues with watching where she is going so she runs into things. Oh well! I guess it's all a learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment