Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

I almost forgot

I almost forgot how easy it was to get up and get ready on my own.

Wednesday night Zabba asked that I call Auntie Mimi so she could talk to her. Once on the phone Zabba informed my sister-in-law that she was coming over to spend the night. Then she promptly handed me the phone and started crying when she was told she wouldn't be able to go that night.

Well, anyway we worked it out so that Zabba went to spend the night on Thursday night. Let me tell you she was not sad to see me leave her either! After we walked through the door of the house she turned to me and said "Bye mom! You can go now!" and then looked sad when I told her I had to talk to Auntie Mimi.

I tell ya it made me feel loved.

This morning instead of getting up at 6:15 to get ready for work I got to sleep in until 7:20!!! WOO HOO! Unfortunately, I didn't' get to sleep until almost 1 am since I was up reading. *sigh* when will I ever learn??

No comments:

Post a Comment