Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

4 by 4

My good friend Jennie over at Learning to Adjust tagged me in a fun picture game. So I thought I should play.



But first the rules:




  1. Go to the fourth folder in your picture folder

  2. Find the fourth picture

  3. Post it

  4. Tell the story

Simple right! So let's see what we come up with!


This picture was taken at WalMart in Balsam Lake, WI. She is wearing her first Easter dress and she did NOT want to smile for the camera at all. I look back at it now and I can't believe how BALD she was!

Awww...I miss my little baby!

I will have to come back later and tag some folks but first I must figure out their blog addresses....hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable, bald and half smile. I love that dress too! You are inadvertantly making me excited to start buying special dresses for Mya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the fun things about having a girl. The clothes are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful is she? I love love love that picture you have of her as your blog picture. That is priceless! Thanks so much for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete