Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kids say the darndest things....

Yesterday I was playing on the internet during my lunch break at work. As usual, I check on my friends on my baby board say Hi see how everyone is doing, then if I have time I will usually pop over to The Pioneer Woman's website and see what's happening over there. (If you've never been there, it's really a great site and she is so much fun! Also, she's been nominated for several bloggies so if you get the chance, vote for your favorites at the bloggies website).

Well, since she was nominated, she wanted to thank everyone and held a contest (which she does quite often and has wonderful prizes). As part of the contest she asked for blogs that were not nominated. One of sites on there was http://kazooisms.blogspot.com/. This child, whom ever she is, says some of the funniest things I have heard come out of a toddlers mouth in a long time. You should check it out!

It also reminds me of some of the things that Abby will say from time to time.

Like this morning at 3:00am when she woke me up.
Abby: "Mommy, wake up, wake up!"
Me: "Huhn.....What?! What's wrong honey?"
A: "I'm all done going to bed"

Or the time she yelled at my step-dad for saying damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment