Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Child o Miiiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeeee

OK, sorry, that was a really bad attempt at trying to sound like Axle Rose from Guns N Roses. I promise I will never try and do that again. Well, at least in this post.

So I'm sitting here watching my very sweet darling daughter play in the area under the stairs where I store her toys (well, I try to store them there, but they are usually strewn about the house). And this is when it hits me (again) that I gave birth to this child and how blessed I am that this miracle has come into my life.

Then, she came up to me, gave me a great big hug and said "Mommy, you are my best friend ever I see." Awww!

Turns out she was just hungry for some grapes, but that's OK. At least she likes me and now I have documentation of it so when she's older and tells me she hates my guts, I can come back to this post.

2 comments:

  1. Love; it's so all-consuming, even when you know it's about grapes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that is sweet. I love those moments too. Mac will want to stay up later and "snuggle" so when I enter the room he says "mama you are the best gal ever". LOL. too sweet the little buggers are.

    ReplyDelete