Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Very thankful

I am very thankful today. I'm thankful because my husband is home!

If you don't know what happened, Friday morning he called me and asked me to bring him to the hospital because the pain in his stomach was worse and he was sweating and dizzy. I brought him into the ER and we found out he has diverticulitis.

Diverticulitis is an infection in the wall of his intestines/colon. Suffice it to say that it's not a pretty disease (not that diseases are pretty mind you).

However, with changes in his diet and exercise he should be able to live a long and somewhat healthy life style and avoid having surgery to have any of the infected area removed. I personally would like to avoid this since he does not deal well with illness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha. I came by because I hadn't heard from you after the giveaway was finished. Not sure if you heard, but You Won, yeah! So, when you get a chance, take a look through my shop and just let me know what you would like. Or, if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'm sure I make something for you;)

    Anyway, I read this post and I am sorry to have invaded your privacy. I hope you can forgive me! I do pray that your husband recovers well and that he and the rest of your family are able to return to a somewhat normal life soon.

    ReplyDelete