Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love, Hate

Last night I woke up at 12:30am and could not fall back to sleep until some time after 3:30am. I remember it was right after I looked at the clock and decided it was pointless for me to stay in bed if I had to get up in less than 3 hours.

Well, anyway to the point. While I was laying in bed counting the bumps in the ceiling, I was thinking of a list of things I love and a list of things I hate. Then I thought to myself "this would be a good blog post"

So here is my list:

Love

1. My daughter
2. My dog
3. Chocolate
4. My family (crap, I think this should have been further up the list...sorry folks! I really do love you more than my dog!)
5. Learning

Hate

1. Ignorance
2. Pity
3. Dishes
4. Laundry
5. Stupid Drivers

There is so much more that I thought of last night, but for some reason I can't remember them all now. Next time I will have to write them down so I can add to my list. I also distinctly remember my Hate list being longer than my Love list. I think I may have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment