Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random frustrations

So the last couple of days, I have been feeling rather fenced in. I need some alone time and I have no place to go. I am around people ALL DAY LONG....literally. With Abby sleeping in my bed, I get no time to myself so I can unwind and have some time to myself where I don't have to think, be nice or talk to anyone.

However, I think I may have solved my problem. The only place in my house that I can pick up a wireless internet connection is in the bathroom-so in the early morning, I shut the door, keep the light off and search the internet.

Now that's what I call alone time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a friend always say the only time she could get time to herself was in the bathroom. So she always took a book in a locked the door. LOL.

    Of course, as you know, I have hid in a hotel closet to get internet, what a terrible addiction.

    ReplyDelete